Maintain of WriteWalls surfaces
Mainteinance of WriteWall surfaces.
Cleaning and maintenance procedure for WriteWall / WriteWallPaint surfaces:
- For wiping, erasing and cleaning WriteWallPaint surfaces use always WriteWall Miracle cloth, or a Microfiber cloth.
- If it’s time for a little extra cleaning, then use a clean Microfiber cloth moistened with WriteWalls "MiracleWater". Dry with a dry and clean Microfiber cloth afterwards.
- Use only a clean Microfiber cloth moistened with WriteWalls "Miracle water". Dry it with a clean microfiber cloth. – If needed, then repeat the treatment.
- For extra color and persistent dirt, apply household alcohol and after use a clean cloth moistened in WriteWalls "MiracleWater". – If needed then repeat.
- Only use Microfiber cloth with light hand when you use rubbing alcohol or when cleaning your surfaces.
- Abrasive materials such as scouring sponges, sharp objects and similar tools who could damage the surfaces.
- Never use ordinary pens, ball point pen, permanent markers, cleaning materials and articles, which give off fat membrane, or leaves a chemical "film", products with acid or similar.
- Use of other brands than WriteWalls recommended markers and cleaning fluid, these products should, as a minimum, always be of the same brand, so that they are adapted to each other.